Tuesday 19 April 2016

My Book Corner | Victoria Walters

It's my pleasure to be joined on the blog by debut author Victoria Walters, who shares with us her Book / Writing corner.


Victoria, thanks for joimg me on the blog today, can yell us about your Book Corner/Writing Space?
I actually need to buy a desk! I feel I am failing as a writer without one. At the moment I either write at the dining room table looking out into the garden or curled up in an armchair. My cat is usually curled up with me. 




Do you have a favourite shelf/collection of books? Or favourite part of your Book Corner?
My favourite shelf has some of my favourite books and special editions that I've collected. My favourite book is Pride and Prejudice do I have several fancy hardbacks of it, and I have my favourite series on there too. 





Do you have any reading/writing habits?
With writing I usually listen to music and I get quite cold writing so I need fluffy socks and a blanket! I like reading in a bubble bath - such a pleasure. 




How do you keep apart, track and control your TBR to read books?
I am not very systematic! I have two bookshelves of books to read and tend to grab the next one that calls out to me unless I've promised to read a particular one next for someone. I get a lot of proofs working for Waterstones and buy far too many myself so the shelves are very crowded. 




Can you provide links to your social media handles please? Please also include any links to purchase books too if wish to be included



Twitter: @Vicky_Walters
Instagram: vickyjwalters 



Please click on the book covers to read my reviews.




No comments:

Post a Comment