Sunday 19 June 2016

My Book Corner | Christina Philippou

Hello again... another Sunday brings you another look into the lives of a fellow book lover. Today I'm pleased to have author Christina Philippou join me.

1) Tell us about your Book Corner/Writing Space?
I wish I had a book corner! Unfortunately, that's not likely any time soon in my house. I do, however, have a writing space (sort of) - it may not look like much but I love having a small secluded space amidst the chaos that is my household. I'm also often inspired by staring at that painting (it's by Perdita Sinclair, a Brighton artist), which has prompted many a jump-start to my writing.


2) Do you have a favourite shelf/collection of books? Or favourite part of your Book Corner?
Where do I start? I have a lot of bookshelves in my house, organised in rather loose categories of non-fiction, travel, crime/thriller, classics, 'happy', and other. Plus there's my TBR bookshelf, which, now I think about it, is probably my favourite because it's full of yet-to-be-discovered books :-)

3) Do you have any reading/writing habits?
I read when I can - on the commute, before bed, first thing in the morning while CBBies is on in the background and the kids are jumping up and down on our bed while my husband pretends both he and they are all still asleep...
I write when I can too - on the train or any other time I can squeeze more than ten whole uninterrupted consecutive minutes together (a pretty rare thing in my life). 
4) How do you keep apart, track and control your TBR to read books?
A combination of blog, Goodreads, and brain, though the latter is not quite as sharp as it used to be...
5) Can you provide links to your social media handles please? 
Of course - I'm on my blog, Twitter and Facebook, and my novel, Lost in Static, is available for pre-order direct from the publisher or Amazon UK and US.

No comments:

Post a Comment