Sunday 6 March 2016

New Feature | My Book Corner

Hello!


I've been looking for something fun to do on my blog for a while now and then all of a sudden, this My Book Corner tag just hit me.



I plan to run this feature on a weekly basis, and it's open to all bloggers, authors, publicists - all bookish folk in general really.



If you would like to take part, please email LozzasBookCorner@gmail.com



First to take part in My Book Corner is yours truly - well it was only fair eh?





1) Tell us about your Book Corner/Writing Space?

My Book Corner for a few years now has consisted of a smallish bookcase and my reading chair, however since I've started blogging and reviewing, my TBR became out of control and I had piles of books in about 8 or 9 different places. This is my newest book case - its not completely full yet as a lot of my books are still boxed up.


2) Do you have a favourite shelf/collection of books? Or favourite part of your Book Corner?

I'd have to say my chair is my favourite part - any one who comes round always comments on how comfortable it is. Shelf/collection wise - I love Jill Mansell, Ceceila Ahern and Paige Toon, and for a while when I had to move back home, most of my reading came from Library books as we didn't have room for them but I'm slowly building up their complete collections!






3) Do you have any reading/writing habits?

Always, always have a cuppa to hand...



4) How do you keep apart, track and control your TBR to read books?

Haha... I don't!! I've tried keeping spreadsheets but as I don't fire up the laptop daily, I'm rubbish at keeping track! I've tried logging in a notebook or back of diary but again the page stays on the date it is so I rarely look back... I've now opted for a post-it note system in publication date order.... let's see how it goes!



5) Can you provide links to your social media handles please?

Please click on either my Twitter or Facebook pages to keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment