Sunday 26 June 2016

My Book Corner | Sally from Sals World of Books

I'm over the moon to be joined by a fellow blogger / book reviewer on today's My Book Corner. 

I'm going to get striaght into it so please welcome Sally from Sal's World of Books!

1)  Tell us about your Book Corner/Writing Space?

I read all over the house depending on the time of day.  First thing in the morning while the house is quiet before my two teenagers wake up and start rampaging through the house I read in a corner of the kitchen, at the table. The seat is next to the window and I have a view out into the garden.  Once things become noisier I move into the living room and a corner of the sofa or upstairs to lounge on a bed.  If the weather is sunny enough I will also sit out in the garden.

2) Do you have a favourite shelf/collection of books? Or favourite part of your Book Corner?

  I prefer to read what is often known as "chicklit"  but also occasionally enjoy thrillers.  

3) Do you have any reading/writing habits?

 I start reading as soon as I am awake pretty much and read over breakfast and carry on as much as I can throughout the day at weekends (in between bouts of housework!).  If I find myself catching the train home from work I will read on the train also as a bonus.  I write sporadically - sometimes I have a fantastic idea and get chance to write it down but at other times I have problems fitting everything else in. 

4) How do you keep apart, track and control your TBR to read books?

I don't really have a TBR and once I finish one book I look around for the next one I fancy.  Having said that I do have a few books downloaded onto my new kindle which I plan to read and review soon.

5) Can you provide links to your social media handles please?

 My website is www.salsworldofbooks.co.uk and my twitter is @salsworldofbook

No comments:

Post a Comment