Sunday 8 May 2016

My Book Corner | Rebecca Pugh

I'm absolutely delighted that Rebecca Pugh, author and fellow blogger, joins me on the blog today to talk about her reading and writing corner.


Tell us about your Book Corner/Writing Space?
I would love to tell you about the quaint little summerhouse that sits at the bottom of the garden. The summerhouse I sit inside during summer with the window propped open, allowing the sweet birdsong to trickle inside. Unfortunately, this summerhouse doesn’t exist… (At least, not outside of my imagination) My writing space, which doubles up as my book corner, is on the bed. Oh, I have a desk, but no, cross-legged on the bed is where you’ll find me as I tap furiously at the keyboard. I know, I know, it isn’t glamorous or professional at all, but gosh it’s comfy!
Do you have a favourite shelf/collection of books? Or favourite part of your Book Corner?
I do indeed! The picture below is my “main” bookshelf, although over time, small mountains have begun to appear here, there and everywhere. My “main” bookshelf is rotated every so often, once I’ve read most of the books sat on it or new ones arrive. It’s just one of those little bookish habits. I like to see what I’ve acquired!

Do you have any reading/writing habits?
In terms of reading, I have a bad habit of taking my Kindle in the bath with me, which I must stop doing but can’t seem to get a hold of myself. I take my Kindle to bed with me religiously every single night. It’s been going on for so long now, I’m not sure I’d be able to sleep without it. As for writing habits, I don’t think I have anything quirky or strange to give you, but I will say that I cannot get started without a hot cup of coffee to kick me in the bum.
How do you keep apart, track and control your TBR to read books?
This is something I’m currently trying to tackle. I’m ridiculously disorganised, but I’m now putting pen to paper to list any titles I receive, along with their publication dates. Fingers crossed this helps me out.
Can you provide links to your social media handles please?
I sure can!
You can find me on Twitter - @beccasbooksUK
About Rebecca Pugh

Rebecca Pugh grew up in the green county of Shropshire, with a mind full of fairy-tales and happy endings. Enchanted by true love and Disney Princesses, she decided that no matter what life threw her way, she'd continue to see the world through a child's eyes. Through the pages of countless books, her adoration of reading blossomed, and it didn't take long for her to fall under the spell of hundreds of authors' words. 

Now, Rebecca's own story has taken a fairy-tale-like turn and her dream has come true. With her faithful companions: Bonnie the dog, her partner, and her gigantic family by her side, Rebecca is ready to share her stories with readers who enjoy falling in love and losing themselves within beautiful, fictional worlds again and again.

Rebecca Pugh is the author of women's fiction and romance, her all-time favourite genres. After all, who doesn't enjoy a good swoon?

Her debut novel, Return to Bluebell Hill, is was published June 18th 2015 by Carina UK, and her second novel. A Home in Sunset Bay, was published February 9th 2016. Her third novel is on its way!
Book Links
Return to Bluebell Hill - Amazon UK | Amazon US | Goodreads
A Home in Sunset Bay - Amazon UK | Amazon US | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment